A TWO-YEAR POST DIPLOMA COURSE TO BECOME A HIGH LEVEL SPECIALIZED TECHNICIAN AND ENTER THE WORLD OF WORK.
ITS MAKER is Emilia Romagna’s Higher Institute of Mechanics, Mechatronics, Motoristics and Packaging. It provides top quality biannual post diploma courses, geared towards gaining access to the best mechanics and mechatronics companies in Emilia Romagna. The training differs from university education in that it is characterized by predominantly laboratory and practical learning, conducted with teachers who are experts in the sector and a large percentage of training takes place in companies. At the end of the course the Ministry of Education issues a EQF level V diploma, which is valid in Italy and in Europe. With its four sites in Bologna, Modena, Reggio Emilia and Fornovo Taro (PR) and six distinct courses, ITS MAKER is now one of the biggest ITS at a national level and it represents the heart of the technological hub of mechanics, mechatronics and automation in Emilia Romagna.HOW TO ENROLL
ONE FOUNDATION, FOUR SITES, FIVE TRAINING COURSES.
- A 2000 hour course over a two year period.
- 40% of the total course hours is carried out as an internship in the most important local companies.
- Over 70% of the teaching is entrusted to professionals from the working world.
- 100% of students in employment within a year of obtaining their diploma.
- Numerous lessons take place directly within companies which are members of the foundation or project partners.
- Study of technical English (basic level to-advanced-technical level).
- Possibility to do an internship abroad.
- Diploma issued by the Ministry of Education EQF Level V.
- Each training course is designed for 24 students possessing a secondary school diploma and who pass the entrance test.
- Course admission fee: 200,00 Euros.
SEVEN GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE ITS MAKER:
- The Level V EQF diploma issued by the Ministry of Education is valid in Italy and Europe and is much appreciated by the best companies in the mechanical sector in Emilia Romagna.
- High employment percentage: currently 100% of students are in employment a year after obtaining their diploma.
- Entering the world of employment offers concrete possibilities for professional growth.
- The courses are free of charge apart from an admission fee of just 200 Euros
- It is an alternative to the short university degree course, but with highly applied teaching, orientated towards the world of work.
- The best mechanics, mechatronics and automation companies in Emilia-Romagna, partners of ITS MAKER, are constantly involved in the learning paths so as to provide students with training that is in line with the real needs of the world of work.
- In the national ITS ranking, ITS MAKER is the best ITS in the Emilia-Romagna Region and one of the top in Italy.
Discover more about our 6 excellent post diploma courses, designed to help gain access to the world of work.
HIGHER TECHNICIAN IN COMPOSITE MATERIALS AND ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
HIGHER TECHNICIAN IN MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS
HIGHER TECHNICIAN IN ENDOTHERMIC HYBRID AND ELECTRIC VEHICLES
HIGHER TECHNICIAN IN MECHANICAL DESIGN AND MATERIALS
HIGHER TECHNICIAN FOR AUTOMATION AND PACKAGING
HIGHER TECHNICIAN FOR DIGITAL FACTORY AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
16 July 2018