in Mechanical Design and Materials
Edition 2015-2017 Rif PA 2015-4167/RER
Edition 2016-2018 Rif PA 2016-5635/RER
In the diverse, evolved and efficient mechanics context in Emilia Romagna, the Higher Technician in Mechanical Design and Materials can find employment in companies which are dedicated to design and research and development, filling key jobs in technical offices or in production processes (monitoring production lines) and production planning (timing and methods)
The Higher Technician in Mechanical Design and Materials works on design and industrialization of mechanical products, focusing on the characteristics of materials used and also to the use of representation and simulation software.
- Designer in the Technical Department
- Mechanical production technician
- Technician working on testing and working of materials
- Production planning, industrialization and Engineering department technician
- Technician in the research and development department and quality control
- Mechanical final tester and fitter abroad
ITS MAKER Foundation: Modena site L.go Moro 25 - 41124 Modena +39 059 827835 email@example.com
2.000 hours, 800 of which involve a didactic internship in a company.
INTERNSHIP IN EUROPE
The course offers the possibility to do an internship abroad either as a curricular activity or as an extracurricular activity (during summer holidays and outside training course hours)