Higher Technician in Mechatronic Systems
REGGIO EMILIA site
Edition 2015-2017 Rif PA 2015-4166/RER
Edition 2016-2018 Rif PA 2016-5634/RER
Today the most important and evolved mechanical companies use mechatronic technologies. And it is in this ambit that the professional figure of the Higher Technician in Mechatronic Systems becomes necessary and they also find employment in the manufacturing sector dedicated to the production of hydraulic components, power and transmission systems, engines, agricultural mechanics components, automation plant and electronic components.
The Higher Technician in Mechatronics Systems operates making use of design, industrialization, planning, production and quality management software to produce manufacturing products in the mechanics, mechatronics, automation and robotics segments.
- Technical Office, dealing with mechanical and electronic design
- Production planning, industrialization and engineering department technician
- Testing and metrology department technician
- Quality control and continuous improvement technician
- Technician dealing with the management and maintenance of automated plant
- Expert in assembly following tasks such as diagnostics, repairs and improvement in locations in Italy and abroad
ITS MAKER Foundation: Reggio Emilia site Via Makallè 10 - 42124 +39 0522 921347 / +39 0522 921433 / +39 346 2501430 firstname.lastname@example.org
2.000 hours, 800 of which involve a didactic internship in a company.
INTERNSHIP IN EUROPE
The course offers the possibility to do an internship in various European countries either as a curricular activity (within the training path itself) or as an extracurricular activity (in addition to the course hours envisaged in the course)