in Endothermic Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
Edition 2015-2017 Rif PA 2015-4168/RER
Edition 2016-2018 Rif PA 2016-5636/RER
The Higher Technician in Endothermic Hybrid and Electric Vehicles can find employment in the most evolved companies in the automotive sector, subcontractors which manufacture components and supply chain distributors. The interdisciplinary nature of the subjects taught enables students to find employment in numerous different company contexts which can be explored and personalized during the internship activities.
The Higher Technician in Mechanical Design and Materials works in the context of new technologies, of vehicle control and management with specialization in the working of endothermic, hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Technician in the mechanical production of vehicles
- Vehicle performance and energy efficiency technician
- Motor control and fine-tuning technician
- Technician in the research and development department and quality control
- Experimentation technician
- Trouble shooting technician specialized in diagnostics systems
- Technical Office designer
ITS MAKER Foundation: Modena site L.go Moro 25 - 41124 Modena +39 059 827835 email@example.com
2.000 hours, 800 of which involve a didactic internship in a company.
INTERNSHIP IN EUROPE
The course offers the possibility to do an internship in various European countries either as a curricular activity (within the training path itself) or as an extracurricular activity (in addition to the course hours envisaged in the course)