Who are our professional post-diploma courses for?
The two-year courses offered by ITS MAKER are post-diploma, free of charge courses aimed at secondary-school graduates, preferably in possession of a diploma in a technical or scientific area.
“What if I hold a different type of diploma?” No problem at all. The induction period of all our courses offers refresher programs in the basic subjects: all we demand is a little effort to attend them. You will get all you need to follow the curriculum of your course. Many students accomplished it successfully before you with no particular difficulties.
The features of our courses
- Two-year duration (approx. 2,000 hours)
- From the end of October to July (1st year) and from September to July (2nd year)
- Full time (approx. 35 hours a week)
- Compulsory attendance (minimum 80% of teaching hours)
- Practical learning: more than 40% of the hours are devoted to educational internships in the most important companies in the mechanical, mechatronic, motor and automation sectors of Emilia-Romagna
- Learning experiences abroad are available (internships, language courses)
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE ITS MAKER
ITS MAKER’S teaching programs are studies together with the companies to meet the needs of the job market
A way to bridge the gap with a stable employment
Internship experiences that help students to enter the world of enterprises
Learning by doing: lab-based teaching
With ITS MAKER you will get the diploma of Advanced Technician
ITS MAKER’s post-diploma courses are free of charge
Over 70% of teachers come from the world of enterprises
ITS MAKER’s courses cover the most sought-after specialization areas to find employment in the best mechanic and mechatronic companies in Emilia-Romagna that foster innovation and technology transfer.
Practical, learning-by-doing programs whose 40% of teaching hours consists in internships in the most prominent companies in the industry.
Select your specialization area among the 5 available:
Educational internships in member companies
More than 40% of course time is devoted to educational internships in the most important companies of the mechanic, mechatronic, motor and automation sectors in Emilia-Romagna.
A wide network, a concrete future.