AREA AUTOMATION AND MECHATRONICS
Corso 2021-2022 Rif PA 2021-15785/RER
The Advanced Technician in the management of ceramic production processes and plants controls and optimizes the ceramic production process in automated plants. S/he uses digital systems for production and control and is also responsible for maintenance. S/he can also work in companies that manufacture plants, in assembling, testing and setup.
Thanks to comprehensive training on ceramic production processes, s/he can check the progress of the production program, contribute to programs for continuous improvement and corrective and preventive maintenance on automated ceramic production plants.
In companies that manufacture ceramic products by means of automated plants and lines, or in companies that design, assemble, build and install automated lines for ceramic production.
The Advanced Technician in the management of ceramic production processes and plants works in
- production control activities
- offices for production planning and production process control/process quality control
- technical maintenance activities
- assembling, building, testing, installation, maintenance at the customer’s site
- Technician for ceramic production control
- Production plant technician
- Production planning technician
- Process quality technician
- Technician for data acquisition and supervision
- Mechanical/electrical/automation assembly technician
- Technician for testing and control of automated systems
- Technician for the maintenance automated ceramic production
- Maintenance technician for automated ceramic production plants
- Installation technician for automated ceramic production plants
- Posted technician
The program includes transversal skills modules concerning teamwork, organizational communication in the company, and the basics of leadership. These skills are fundamental to communicate and implement expertise in organizations.
LEARNING BY DOING
The program includes theoretical lessons in the classroom and practical in the company, as well as labs, project working, business simulation, meetings with entrepreneurs and visits in the companies.
The program is introduced by induction refresher courses in Mechanics, Electrotechnology/Electronics and English, which are based on the assessment level of admitted participants.
More than 40% of post-diploma course time is devoted to educational internships in the most important companies of the mechanic, mechatronic, motor and automation sectors in Emilia-Romagna.
Covid and teaching
ITS MAKER promptly adopted not only all necessary procedures for distance teaching, but also new solutions for lab practice, while also providing technical support for students who may be having difficulties with online classes.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE ITS MAKER
ITS MAKER’S teaching programs are studies together with the companies to meet the needs of the job market
A way to bridge the gap with a stable employment
Internship experiences that help students to enter the world of enterprises
Learning by doing: lab-based teaching
With ITS MAKER you will get the diploma of Advanced Technician
ITS MAKER’s post-diploma courses are free of charge
Over 70% of teachers come from the world of enterprises